KSQ Design is a national architecture and design firm with office locations in Tulsa, OK and New York. We provide a wide range of professional services including planning, programming, architecture and interior design. We are currently seeking a Project Architect to become a key part of our firm in the Tulsa, OK office.
The applicant will work on K-12, Collegiate Student Life and Multi-family projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle. The applicant must be highly collaborative since they will work closely with the Project Manager and Project Team on each project. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated team players and have excellent design and production skills. Responsibilities include: prioritizing, delegating and coordinating project production on drawings and deliverables. Within this role, applicants will also be interfacing with our clients and consultants regularly.
- 7-10+ years of professional experience
- Licensed or pursuing licensure
- Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp, is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, graphic, and presentation skills
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program, or equivalent
KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness / Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolios in PDF format are welcome, but should be limited to 5 MB. No phone calls please.