KSQ Design is a national planning, architecture, and interior design firm seeking a Project Architect to be a key part of our firm in the Tulsa, OK office.
The applicant will work on K-12, Collegiate Student Life, and Multifamily projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle while working with the Project Manager and Project Team. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated team players and have excellent design and production skills. Responsibilities include prioritizing, delegating, and coordinating project production on drawings and deliverables, as well as interfacing with our clients and consultants.
- 7-10+ years of professional experience
- Licensed or pursuing licensure
- Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp, is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, graphic, and presentation skills
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program, or equivalent
KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Medical / Dental / Vision / Critical Illness / Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, 401K
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolios in PDF format are welcome, but should be limited to 5MB.
No phone calls please.