KSQ Design is a national planning, architecture and interior design firm seeking a Project Architect to be a key part of our firm in the Tulsa, OK office.
The applicant will work on K-12, Collegiate Student Life and Multifamily throughout all phases of the project life cycle. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated team players and have excellent design and production skills. Responsibilities include prioritizing, delegating and coordinating project production on drawings and deliverables, as well as interfacing with clients and consultants.
- 7-10+ years of professional experience
- Licensed or pursuing licensure
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit Architecture and SketchUp, is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, graphic, and presentation skills
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program, or equivalent
KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Medical / Dental / Vision / Critical Illness / Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, 401K
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolios in PDF format are welcome, but should be limited to 5MB.
No phone calls please.