KSQ Architects PC is a nationally recognized, full-service architectural firm specializing in collegiate student life facilities, campus planning, multifamily housing, mixed-use developments and K-12 education.
KSQ seeks a Marketing Coordinator to join its marketing team located in Tulsa, Oklahoma to support marketing efforts nationwide. This position requires an enthusiastic self-starter who is a versatile producer-coordinator with a strong graphic eye.
Successful candidates will have 2-5 years prior experience (preferably within the design or A/E/C industry), and a strong understanding of graphic design and software, including Adobe CS. The position provides growth opportunity for a self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Coordinate and prepare targeted marketing materials for new business opportunities nationwide—including proposals, qualifications packages and presentations
- Layout, design and proofing of marketing collateral including proposals, presentations, brochures and other collateral
- Maintain current project and personnel data for marketing purposes
- Assist with PR activities, event planning, e-newsletter, advertising, photography, awards submissions, and social media outlets
- Develop a thorough knowledge of KSQ and its messages, projects, people, services, and clients as well as be informed about key industry advances, the latest marketing trends, and new communication tools
- Updates and maintains marketing related material in Cosential
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, communications, English, or related field
- 2-5 years of marketing experience, including design, writing and production, preferably in the A/E/C industry.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong graphic and written storytelling skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Required proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel), and Cosential or other CRM software.
Please email resume to email@example.com