KSQ Design is a national architecture and design firm with office locations in Tulsa, OK and New York. We provide a wide range of professional services including planning, programming, architecture, and interior design. We are currently seeking a Tulsa Design Director to become a key part of our firm in the Tulsa, OK office.
The applicant will work on K-12, Collegiate Student Life and Multi-family projects and oversee the design / design intent of all projects in the Tulsa office, stamping the global goals of the firm on each project. Applicant will also manage and mentor junior designers and project team members through the development of design intention as projects move through the technical phases of the project, from concept planning all the way through construction administration.
- Ensures that the client’s expectations are met and are in line with the KSQ design vision and quality assurance
- Responsible for the overall profitability and design product quality of the projects
- Maintain close contact with staff to ensure high morale and production efficiency
- Interfaces with clients and stakeholders
- Assist the Leadership team with marketing and business development efforts including preparation of presentation and attendance at project interviews
- A Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Licensed or pursuing licensure
- Minimum 10 years of previous experience in an architectural role
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness / Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Email resume to email@example.com. Portfolios in PDF format are welcome.