It's not hard work if you love what you do. Not only do we love our business, we also put a high priority on fostering positive relationships with our team members so that our daily work feels less like work and more like something akin to, well, fun. KSQ Design is a talented team of individuals who believe in thoughtful study, collaboration and good design. At the core of who we are, we believe in the transformative power of community. Our creativity makes vibrant communities possible through the design of thoughtful, inspired spaces that foster a sense of belonging, safety, accountability and awe.
Summary:KSQ Design is a national planning, architecture, and interior design firm seeking a Junior Architectural Designer to be a key part of our Tulsa, OK office. The applicant will work on K12, collegiate student life, and multifamily housing, throughout all phases of the project life cycle to ensure a high-quality product. The applicant will work as part of a team to create a project design that satisfies the client’s needs, regulate its progress, abide to all financial budgets and deadlines, and see the project to completion. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, team players, interested in personal and professional growth and learning, and have excellent design and production skills. Candidate should be licensed or motivated to obtain state licensure. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Qualifications:The candidate should have the following skills:
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program or equivalent
- Must be motivated to attain licensure
- 1-5 years of experience
- Ability to collaborate positively and professionally in a team environment; will coordinate project details with other team members
- Able to meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product
- Must have a willingness to learn from other team members
- Proficiency in Revit Architecture is required
- Proficiency in AutoCad, InDesign, Sketchup, and Photoshop, along with a variety of rendering software, is beneficial
Benefits:KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: Exam Reimbursement / Medical / Dental / Vision / Accident / Critical Illness and Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and a 401K Plan. Qualified candidates please send your resume and cover letter, in PDF format, to Human Resources at email@example.com. Portfolios in PDF format are welcome, but should be limited to 5MB. No phone calls please