It's not hard work if you love what you do. Not only do we love our business, we also put a high priority on fostering positive relationships with our team members so that our daily work feels less like work and more like something akin to, well, fun. KSQ Design is a talented team of individuals who believe in thoughtful study, collaboration and good design. At the core of who we are, we believe in the transformative power of community. Our creativity makes vibrant communities possible through the design of thoughtful, inspired spaces that foster a sense of belonging, safety, accountability and awe.
Summary:KSQ Design is a national planning, engineering, architecture and interior design firm seeking a Project Manager / Architect to be a key part of our success in our Tulsa, Oklahoma office. The applicant will work on Collegiate Student Life, and K-12 Schools, and Multifamily Housing throughout all phases of the project life cycle to ensure a high quality product. The Project Manager / Architect will coordinate a team effort in creating a project design that satisfies the client’s needs, regulate its progress and abide to all financial budgets and deadlines, while seeing the project to completion. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, team players, interested in personal and professional growth and learning, and have excellent design and production skills.
- Professional Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 6-10 years of professional experience
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Revit Architecture and SketchUP is required.
- Licensed or motivated to obtain state licensure
- Ability to collaborate professionally with all Project Managers, Clients, Senior Level Staff, Production team, and Consultants.
- Ability to creatively translate client concepts into building solutions
- Able to manage multiple assignments and meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, graphic, and presentation skills are required.
Benefits:KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: Exam Reimbursement / Medical / Dental / Vision / Accident / Critical Illness and Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and a 401K Plan. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates please send your resume and cover letter, in PDF format, to Human Resources at email@example.com. Portfolios in PDF format are welcome, but should be limited to 5MB. No phone calls please