Interior Designer I
KSQ Design is a national architecture and design firm with office locations in Tulsa, OK and New York. We provide a wide range of professional services including planning, programming, architecture and interior design. We are currently seeking an Interior Designer I to become a key part of our firm in the Tulsa, OK office.
The applicant will work on K-12, Collegiate Student Life and Multi-family projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle. The applicant must be highly collaborative since they will work closely with the Project Team on each project. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated team players with excellent design and production skills.
- Provide interior design knowledge and support through all phases of the project from concept planning through construction administration
- Interface with the project team in the development of the design drawings
- Generate interior design concepts and drawings under the supervision of the Design Director and Project Architect including details such as:
- structural accents
- finishes and furnishings
- A Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design is required
- Previous Interior Design experience in an architectural role is preferred but not required
- Skilled in Revit, Sketch UP and Photoshop
- Experience with finish materials, specifications and furniture
KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness / Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolios in PDF format are welcome.
|Job Category||Interior Design|