Interior Design Director
KSQ Design is a national architecture and design firm with office locations in Tulsa, OK and New York. We provide a wide range of professional services including planning, programming, architecture and interior design. We are currently seeking an Interior Design Director to become a key part of our firm in the Tulsa, OK office.
The applicant will oversee the design / design intent of a large number of projects in the firm, stamping the global goals of the firm on each project. Candidates will manage junior designers and project team members through the development of design intention as projects move through the technical phases of the project, beginning with concept planning through construction administration. This is a full-time position that may require travel and additional hours when our project demands increase.
- Ensures that the client’s expectations are met and are in line with the KSQ design vision and quality assurance
- Responsible for the overall profitability and design product quality of the projects
- Maintain close contact with staff in order to ensure high morale and production efficiency
- Interfaces with clients and stakeholders
- Assist the Leadership team with marketing and business development efforts including preparation of presentations and attendance at project interviews
- A Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
- Minimum 10 years of previous interior design experience in an architectural role
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Critical Illness / Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolios in PDF format are welcomed.
|Job Category||Interior Design|