KSQ Design is a national planning, architecture and interior design firm seeking a Project Architect to be a key part of our firm in the Charlotte, NC office. The applicant will work on Healthcare, K-12 and Collegiate Student Life, throughout all phases of the project life cycle. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated team players and have excellent design and production skills. Responsibilities include prioritizing, delegating and coordinating project production on drawings and deliverables, as well as interfacing with clients and consultants.
- 7-10+ years of professional experience
- Licensed in the state of NC or surrounding states
- Strong proficiency in Autocad, Revit Architecture and SketchUP, Microstation is a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, graphic, and presentation skills
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 yrs. of architecture experience in a similar role
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program or equivalent
Benefits:KSQ offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including: Medical / Dental / Vision / Critical Illness / Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, 401K Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Portfolios in PDF format are welcome but should be limited to 5MB. No phone calls please.