KSQ Design is a national design firm specializing in collegiate student life facilities, campus planning, multifamily housing, senior housing, mixed-use developments, K-12 education, and healthcare. We offer a full range of services such as planning, programming, architectural, engineering, and interior design services. We are seeking a Project Architect to be a key part of our firm in our Tulsa, OK office.
The applicant will work on K12, collegiate student life, and healthcare, throughout all phases of the project life cycle to ensure a high-quality product. The applicant will work as part of a team to create a project design from start to finish that satisfies the client’s needs, regulate its progress, abide to all financial budgets and deadlines, and sees the project to completion. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, team players, interested in personal and professional growth and learning, and have excellent design and production skills.
Candidates should be licensed or motivated to obtain state licensure. Previous experience in our specific markets is beneficial but not required. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Minimum 5 yrs. of architecture experience in a similar role
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program or equivalent
- Ability to collaborate positively and professionally in a team environment
- Strong technical proficiency and creative skills
- Design oriented
- Able to meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product
- Strong proficiency in Revit Architecture is a must, AutoCad, InDesign, Photoshop and SketchUP along with a variety of rendering software is beneficial
Benefits:KSQ is a 2015 Zweig White Best Firm to Work For and offers a competitive compensation and a benefits package including: Exam Reimbursement/ Profit Sharing Bonuses/ 401K Plan/ Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ FSA/ Accident/ Critical Illness/ Life & Disability Insurance/ Paid Time Off/ Holidays.