It's not hard work if you love what you do. Not only do we love our business, we also put a high priority on fostering positive relationships with our team members so that our daily work feels less like work and more like something akin to, well, fun. KSQ Design is a talented team of individuals who believe in thoughtful study, collaboration and good design. At the core of who we are, we believe in the transformative power of community. Our creativity makes vibrant communities possible through the design of thoughtful, inspired spaces that foster a sense of belonging, safety, accountability and awe. Established in 1988 with a network of 7 offices throughout the nation, KSQ Design is a full-service firm providing planning, architecture, engineering and interior design services to clients in the K12, higher education, healthcare, senior living and multifamily market sectors. We're one of top-performing architectural and engineering firms in the country (Giants 300, 2016, Building Design + Construction), a Top 300 Architecture Firm (2016, Architectural Record), and a Best Firm to Work For (#7 Architecture, 2015, Zweig Group). We are seeking a Project Manager to be a key part of our growing White Plains, New York office.
Summary:As a valued member of our KSQ family, you’ll have the opportunity to work on K12, collegiate student life, healthcare, and multifamily housing throughout all phases of the project life cycle to ensure a high quality product. The Project Manager will coordinate a team effort in order to create a project design that satisfies the client’s needs, regulate its progress, abide to all financial budgets and deadlines, and see the project to completion. Qualified candidates must be a self-motivated team player who is interested in personal and professional growth and learning and have a passion for design and production excellence. Candidate should be licensed or motivated to obtain state licensure. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Above average communication skills including leadership, conflict resolution, customer service, and client presentation abilities
- Ability to coach and mentor others is a plus
- Ability to collaborate professionally with all levels of KSQ team members, clients, and vendors
- Minimum 10 years of Project Management experience in an architectural or design environment
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited architecture program or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Revit Architecture is required
- Licensed or motivated to obtain state licensure
- Ability to creatively translate client concepts into building solutions
- Able to manage multiple assignments and meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, InDesign, PhotoShop and SketchUp along with a variety of rendering and business software applications
Benefits:KSQ is a 2015 Zweig White Best Firm to Work For and offers a competitive compensation and a benefits package including: Exam Reimbursement/ Profit Sharing Bonuses/ Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ FSA/ Accident/ Critical Illness and Life & Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and a 401K Plan.