NY Junior Project Architect / Designer
KSQ Design is a national design firm specializing in collegiate student life facilities, campus planning, multifamily housing, senior housing, mixed-use developments, and K-12 education. We offer a full range of services such as planning, programming, architectural, engineering, and interior design services. We are seeking a Junior Project Architect / Designer to be a key part of our firm in our NYC, NY office.
The applicant will work on New York City Multi-Family, and Collegiate Student Life, and K-12 projects throughout all phases of the project life cycle to ensure a high-quality product. The applicant will work as part of a team to create a project design from start to finish that satisfies the client’s needs, regulate its progress, abide to all financial budgets and deadlines, and sees the project to completion. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, team players, interested in personal and professional growth and learning, and have excellent design and production skills.
Previous experience in our specific markets is beneficial but not required. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Professional degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program or equivalent
- Must be motivated to attain licensure
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to collaborate positively and professionally in a team environment; will coordinate project details with other team members
- Able to meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product
- Must have a willingness to learn from other team members
- Proficiency in Revit Architecture is required, AutoCad, InDesign, and Photoshop, along with a variety of rendering software, is beneficial but not required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Benefits:KSQ is a 2015 Zweig White Best Firm to Work For and offers a competitive compensation and a benefits package including: Exam Reimbursement/ Profit Sharing Bonuses/ 401K Plan/ Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ FSA/ Accident/ Critical Illness/ Life & Disability Insurance/ Paid Time Off/ Holidays.