Project Architect / Designer
KSQ Design is a national design firm specializing in collegiate student life facilities, campus planning, multifamily housing, senior housing, mixed-use developments, K-12 education, and healthcare. We offer a full range of services such as planning, programming, architectural, engineering, and interior design services. We are seeking a Project Architect / Designer to be a key part of our firm in our New York, New York office.
The applicant will work on K12, collegiate student life, and healthcare, throughout all phases of the project life cycle to ensure a high-quality product. The applicant will work as part of a team to create a project design that satisfies the client’s needs, regulate its progress, abide to all financial budgets and deadlines, and see the project to completion. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated, team players, interested in personal and professional growth and learning, and have excellent design and production skills.
Candidates should be licensed or motivated to obtain state licensure. Previous experience in our specific markets is beneficial but not required. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Professional Bachelor’s Degree in architecture from an accredited architecture program or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience handling significant aspects of projects including design work, construction documents and construction administration
- Strong proficiency in Revit Architecture and SketchUp is required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, InDesign, and Photoshop is beneficial
- Ability to collaborate professionally with all project managers, clients, senior level staff, production team, and consultants
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and meet challenging deadlines while producing a quality product
Benefits:KSQ is a 2015 Zweig White Best Firm to Work For and offers a competitive compensation and a benefits package including: Exam Reimbursement/ Profit Sharing Bonuses/ 401K Plan/ Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ FSA/ Accident/ Critical Illness/ Life & Disability Insurance/ Paid Time Off/ Holidays.